About Me

My photo
Where do I begin? I guess At the beginning! I live in beautiful Tasmania, Australia with my wonderful hubby, Matthew and our four angels (part time devils) Isaac, Reuben, Isabella, and Charlotte. Currently I'm a stay-at-home mum and I absolutely love that. Nothing else compares. I'm also studying the Master of Teaching part-time and I'm serving as the relief society president of our ward. I love being outside, especially in summer. I love big windows & lots of light. I love swimming, running and mowing the lawn! my favourite vegetable is carrots (or potatoes if mum's baked them) and I love fresh fruit salad. My most favourite thing to do is spend time with my precious family.

Monday, September 22, 2008







Last night Reuben gave us a really great lesson in FHE.  We talked about family and how every family is different.  We each took turns to say what we like most about our family and then each suggested something we could do better.  

For the next month we are focusing on:

  • remembering our responsibilities

  • Speaking kindly

  • Helping out and going the extra mile

At the end of the lesson we all pulled a name out of a hat and had to draw a picture of that person and write down all of that persons good quatities, talents, or things we admire about them.  We will keep them displayed in the living room for the next week or so to remind us of this important lesson.  I just had to blog these pictures and I'm sure you can see why...we are just so talented at drawing!!


1 comment:

Stephen and Chernoa said...

My goodness, when you blog blanche, you certainly blog:) Even though charlotte has the hugest lip she still looks so beautiful. looks like you've all been having heaps of fun.