About Me

My photo
Where do I begin? I guess At the beginning! I live in beautiful Tasmania, Australia with my wonderful hubby, Matthew and our four angels (part time devils) Isaac, Reuben, Isabella, and Charlotte. Currently I'm a stay-at-home mum and I absolutely love that. Nothing else compares. I'm also studying the Master of Teaching part-time and I'm serving as the relief society president of our ward. I love being outside, especially in summer. I love big windows & lots of light. I love swimming, running and mowing the lawn! my favourite vegetable is carrots (or potatoes if mum's baked them) and I love fresh fruit salad. My most favourite thing to do is spend time with my precious family.

Monday, September 22, 2008

FAMILY VISIT
























I'm a pretty slack blogger!! and this is a bit old but I still want to add it.


In July we had Justine, Declan, Gus and Tilly visit with us. It was so wonderful to spend some time with them. It had been AGES since I'd seen Declan and last time Jus and the kids were here, we were all very sick with the flu (proper influenza - not just a cold that everyone calls 'the flu') and worried about passing it on so didn't see as much of them as we'd have liked. It was great to be able to celebrate 3 birthdays while they were here; dad's, Reuben's and Tilly's.


Our Camera was playing up at the time and the flash wasn't working so I didn't manage to get many photos. Here are a few of the fun times we had.

No comments: