About Me

My photo
Where do I begin? I guess At the beginning! I live in beautiful Tasmania, Australia with my wonderful hubby, Matthew and our four angels (part time devils) Isaac, Reuben, Isabella, and Charlotte. Currently I'm a stay-at-home mum and I absolutely love that. Nothing else compares. I'm also studying the Master of Teaching part-time and I'm serving as the relief society president of our ward. I love being outside, especially in summer. I love big windows & lots of light. I love swimming, running and mowing the lawn! my favourite vegetable is carrots (or potatoes if mum's baked them) and I love fresh fruit salad. My most favourite thing to do is spend time with my precious family.

Monday, September 22, 2008

GO HAWKS


















Saturday night was a very happy one for this household!   The Hawks beat the Saints and that means we're in the grand final and are now gearing up to give the Cats a run for their money.

'The Boys' decked themselves out in the 'gear' and parked themselves as close to the tv as possible (I'm told this is because we only have a small tv and sitting close creates an illusion of having a big screen Plasma or something?? whatever).  There was lots of cheering, yelling, screaming, more cheering and a very loud theme song when it was all over.  YAAAAAAY!

GO HAWKS

Next Saturday we are having an extended family get-together (all of the Sayers family are Hawks supporters) at our place.  We'll have a BBQ, watch the game and make some noise.  
 so stay tuned

2 comments:

Elle said...

thats awesome blanche - Lucky I am not here on Saturday because I would be tempted to pull your power line and shut it down.. LOL... coun't stand to see all that poo and wee floating around....!!

Hope you all enjoy the BIG GAME and I really do hope Hawks win!!!

Have a good one!!

The Kings said...

Ha ha - classic photos!!!!! Go HAWKS!!!!!!!