About Me

My photo
Where do I begin? I guess At the beginning! I live in beautiful Tasmania, Australia with my wonderful hubby, Matthew and our four angels (part time devils) Isaac, Reuben, Isabella, and Charlotte. Currently I'm a stay-at-home mum and I absolutely love that. Nothing else compares. I'm also studying the Master of Teaching part-time and I'm serving as the relief society president of our ward. I love being outside, especially in summer. I love big windows & lots of light. I love swimming, running and mowing the lawn! my favourite vegetable is carrots (or potatoes if mum's baked them) and I love fresh fruit salad. My most favourite thing to do is spend time with my precious family.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Miss Molly



This post is for Samuel, George, Jack and Mia...

Molly is loving life at the moment guys.  She and Edd were best mates! now that he has gone though Molly and Rosie get on really well.  Every morning I take them for a walk/run around our neighborhood.  
She's looking pretty trim now I have to say.
When Ma and Pa get home this week 
it will be sad to see Molly go home. 
She has been a little bit of a ratbag though...she has done two wees in Reuben's room!  and a poo in the girls room!  Plus she dug up my vegie patch!!!  
Good thing she's pretty cute othersise she would be 
D E A D by now.  
Apart from that she has settled in quite nicely.  
Oh yeah,  and the other day when we went for our walk,  I took the dogs 'off lead'.  She was very good, and didn't run away at all.  IMPRESSED????





3 comments:

Bride said...

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH Molly!!! we miss you..
thanks for posting that! I nearly cried when i saw her.
BUT what the heck has mum been feeding her, she is so FAT!!!
Sorry bout the poops... she never was an inside dog until she got to M and D's!
btw, how could i forget Bo and Luke, you always got the best one...lol!!!
Fun times

Blanche said...

yeah well there has to be some perks to being the eldest...it's a very responsible position you know!!

Bride said...

lol... your funny! Love ya lots, can't wait to see you soon
xxx