About Me

My photo
Where do I begin? I guess At the beginning! I live in beautiful Tasmania, Australia with my wonderful hubby, Matthew and our four angels (part time devils) Isaac, Reuben, Isabella, and Charlotte. Currently I'm a stay-at-home mum and I absolutely love that. Nothing else compares. I'm also studying the Master of Teaching part-time and I'm serving as the relief society president of our ward. I love being outside, especially in summer. I love big windows & lots of light. I love swimming, running and mowing the lawn! my favourite vegetable is carrots (or potatoes if mum's baked them) and I love fresh fruit salad. My most favourite thing to do is spend time with my precious family.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Are you an animal lover?

'cause I am!!

Edd has had an interesting journey of late.   As a family we decided to keep Edd if he was still with us by the end of Easter.  The very next day we received 5 emails enquiring about him, including one from Washington DC and one from Hawaii and one from Saudi Arabia.  During the next few days enquiries were flooding in so we sat down as a family with all of the application forms and chose a family living in Geelong.  They were excited, we were excited and I think that even Edd himself seemed to pick up on it and was a little bit excited too!!  So off he went to Geelong.  One week later I received a call from his new people explaining they had had an unexpected death and were unable to give Edd the time and attention he deserves.  I have since found Edd a new home with a lovely family here in good ol' Tassie.  So he's a well travelled doggie.  He now has a loving mum and dad and two brothers, 9 and 11, plus a sprawling property at Acton to run amok on!!  Edd was really special to us so I'm glad he's found the right home.  I think I'll have to go pay him a visit in a few months.


Edd right before heading to the airport

Checking out the freight yard with Charli

No comments: