About Me

My photo
Where do I begin? I guess At the beginning! I live in beautiful Tasmania, Australia with my wonderful hubby, Matthew and our four angels (part time devils) Isaac, Reuben, Isabella, and Charlotte. Currently I'm a stay-at-home mum and I absolutely love that. Nothing else compares. I'm also studying the Master of Teaching part-time and I'm serving as the relief society president of our ward. I love being outside, especially in summer. I love big windows & lots of light. I love swimming, running and mowing the lawn! my favourite vegetable is carrots (or potatoes if mum's baked them) and I love fresh fruit salad. My most favourite thing to do is spend time with my precious family.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Forgot

to add that the money that was in Matt's wallet when he lost it had miraculously disappeared!  We reckon someone nicked the money when the wallet was first lost then tossed  it and it was just found again by someone else.  I think this because I don't know that someone who is good enough to take it to our bank would be dishonest enough to take the money out of it first.  Maybe I'm wrong but I guess we'll never know!

1 comment:

Nettie's Blog said...

i am with you...that is my guess too.... i lost my mobile while i was away too...someone found it in IKEA and rang home ..we had a member house sitting for us...so kelvin got the message on his phone and hooray we went by there on our second trip up to the Temple and picked it up..that is after we had cancelled my chip and were about to buy a new phone..luckily the telstra shop could retrieve my old chip... oh the joys of losing things that matter....