About Me

My photo
Where do I begin? I guess At the beginning! I live in beautiful Tasmania, Australia with my wonderful hubby, Matthew and our four angels (part time devils) Isaac, Reuben, Isabella, and Charlotte. Currently I'm a stay-at-home mum and I absolutely love that. Nothing else compares. I'm also studying the Master of Teaching part-time and I'm serving as the relief society president of our ward. I love being outside, especially in summer. I love big windows & lots of light. I love swimming, running and mowing the lawn! my favourite vegetable is carrots (or potatoes if mum's baked them) and I love fresh fruit salad. My most favourite thing to do is spend time with my precious family.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

CHELS




This is my gorgeous cousin Chelsea and her man Tom. Aren't they a cute couple?





On Friday afternoon Chelsea and Tom came to visit. And or course they brought with them their beautiful daughter Mai (named after Chelsea's mum who died from cancer in 1996). They live on the East Coast and were in Hobart for Mai to have day surgery. Everything went extremely well.
We enjoyed the balmy conditions we were blessed with on Friday afternoon by sitting out on the new deck catching up, eating watermelon (what else on a hot day?), munching on biscuits and dip, and downing lots of iced water.
The kids played and of course I took photos.









b


Chelsea and Tom enjoyed a good laugh thanks to Matt, who is always up for joking around.
I think Chelsea has the most beautiful smile.



Trying to get a family shot proved a little too difficult - Mai just wanted to bounce on the trampoline! Fair enough too.



Thanks for making time to come and see us for a couple of hours.
I loved it xx

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Nice. Mai is very cute with her cousins.

Nettie's Blog said...

How nice are that couple together..what a cute as family....Yum watermelon is the best to cool you on a hot day...still no pics of the deck ????? Waiting Waiting ...waiting ...given up on the extension too.....ggggrrrrrrr

Ange Carmichael said...

I'm a bit of a sun flare junkie, so love your shot of little Mai...I think Chelsea was a few years below me at school.

Bride said...

awwwwwww very cute.
Lucky you guys to get to see them, little Mai has grown so much. She is adorable.
Great pics of Tom and Chels too

Hannah Challis said...

Love your shots! Bella and Charlie are looking so grown up! - Can't wait to see them... and the rest of you I spose! We won't be sharing watermelon though cause the girls still won't eat it after throwing it up at the beginning of the year!!!! :-) They used to love it! Maybe shared with Charlotte Lani will be tempted though!!!!