About Me

My photo
Where do I begin? I guess At the beginning! I live in beautiful Tasmania, Australia with my wonderful hubby, Matthew and our four angels (part time devils) Isaac, Reuben, Isabella, and Charlotte. Currently I'm a stay-at-home mum and I absolutely love that. Nothing else compares. I'm also studying the Master of Teaching part-time and I'm serving as the relief society president of our ward. I love being outside, especially in summer. I love big windows & lots of light. I love swimming, running and mowing the lawn! my favourite vegetable is carrots (or potatoes if mum's baked them) and I love fresh fruit salad. My most favourite thing to do is spend time with my precious family.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

WELCOME TO THE TEEN SCENE!!!!!!!!!















Well it's official....I'M OLD!

Isaac turned 13 this month.  12th March was the day.  It has been a very busy month in our house.  March is the busiest as far as birthdays go - we have 7 of them, plus a special teenage birthday and a baptism this time around.  It has all been so exciting and really special but at the same time I am really happy for a new month to start.  

Isaac invited some new (and old) high school friends for a sleepover.  Bella, Charli and Reubs went to 'The Farm' (my mum & dad's) so they wouldn't cramp the 'big' boys style.  Matt and I took the boys to Pizza Hut for all you can eat where one of the boys decided to test out just how much was 'all you can eat'.  I guess he found out after a quick trip to the loos to spew back out the portion he couldn't eat!!! Better there than in my house I reckon!!!  They had a night of games and movies and talking.  It was really nice to get to know Isaac's friends a little better.  I slept really well that night knowing that he had made some great choices in the friend department.  He's a good boy, my Isaac.

2 comments:

Bride said...

Yep he is a great boy!!! Happy Birthday Isaac xxx

kimmers said...

I totally can't believe he is 13! Where did time go? Don't worry you don't look old at all and I would never guess you had a teenager. :)