Actually, prior to Christmas I was feeling very much like I needed some change so... I quit my job! It felt so good. Little did I know that wasn't the end of the change. I was released from my beloved Stake YW calling :( and called to serve as 2nd counselor in RS. I am responsible for Enrichment. Funny thing is that Bridey was called to the same calling in her ward on the same day !! Great, now I will have someone to steal ideas from, ya. Anyway because I have had a bit more time on my hands I made a loooooong list of things to do:
- more play time with Charlotte (every day)
- go to story time at the library each week
- spend some more time in the kids' classrooms
- start playing netball again
- start swimming again ( I miss it so much)
- get into my garden
- finish my two new vegie patches
- finish painting the kitchen
- do some sewing
somewhere at the bottom of the list was:
- update my blog!!
So...over the next week I am going to attempt to make time to begin the update (see, even the way I wrote that is giving myself an 'out' if I need it...I think I have blog committment issues)
Tomorrow Isabella turns 8 and on Saturday she is getting baptised!! So I will have some exciting things to blog about.