About Me

My photo
Where do I begin? I guess At the beginning! I live in beautiful Tasmania, Australia with my wonderful hubby, Matthew and our four angels (part time devils) Isaac, Reuben, Isabella, and Charlotte. Currently I'm a stay-at-home mum and I absolutely love that. Nothing else compares. I'm also studying the Master of Teaching part-time and I'm serving as the relief society president of our ward. I love being outside, especially in summer. I love big windows & lots of light. I love swimming, running and mowing the lawn! my favourite vegetable is carrots (or potatoes if mum's baked them) and I love fresh fruit salad. My most favourite thing to do is spend time with my precious family.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

WHAT THE?????

We had a funny surprise when we checked the eggs today...a very tiny egg! This was so funny because our chooks usually lay super sized eggs. This one is soooo cute I just had to put it out there for everyone to see!







Can't wait to crack it open tomorrow morning and have it with some mini bacon strips for my brekkie!!

4 comments:

Sayers Family said...

oh cute! mum and dad have chooks- the eggs taste so much better than from the supermarket. hope it's still as yum as the super size ones you normally get.

I am Elle said...

haha thats awesome Blanche!!!

kimmers said...

That is the funniest thing ever! Oh, and you look so cute by the way! :)

Bride said...

Hee hee.... That is TINY!