Charlotte loves to see herself on the computer so she will really enjoy this...
6 things about Charli:
1. Charlotte is very loving and cuddly. No one can leave the house without hugs, kisses and butterfly's (you know when you flutter your eyelashes against each others or on the other's cheeks). And at bed time she loves the kind of kiss that goes "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpwa" for as long as your breath will last.
2. Charlotte is a sleepy head. I've lost count of the photos we have of her sleeping in funny positions. She still has an afternoon sleep most days (which is lovely) and usually takes herself to bed! (or flakes on the lounge).
3. Charlotte is very independent (like most 3 year olds) and confident and friendly . She has always been like this. I remember a time in Melbourne, Charlotte was about 2, Bridey and I were shopping and had stopped for lunch in a food court. Charlotte just marches up to two ladies at a table and says, "hello, can I have a chip?" The same day she walks up to a man holding a new little baby, gets right in his face and says, "Hello, is that your baby?" She makes friends very easily and will seek them out wherever we are.
4. Charlotte is brave. She has had more cuts, scrapes, bruises, bumps, knock outs, split lips etc etc than any of my kids but she hardly ever cries or complains. She just picks herself up and off she goes.
5. Charlotte LOVES to sing. This is one of my favourite things about her. She is always singing something (usually a song from church) and it draws many smiles and comments when we are grocery shopping - especially "I AM A CHILD OF GOD..." at the top of her lungs!
6. Charlotte is cute, and she reminds me of this every day by telling me "oh mum, I am sooo cute!" And you know what? she is!
6 People Charlotte Tags: