About Me

My photo
Where do I begin? I guess At the beginning! I live in beautiful Tasmania, Australia with my wonderful hubby, Matthew and our four angels (part time devils) Isaac, Reuben, Isabella, and Charlotte. Currently I'm a stay-at-home mum and I absolutely love that. Nothing else compares. I'm also studying the Master of Teaching part-time and I'm serving as the relief society president of our ward. I love being outside, especially in summer. I love big windows & lots of light. I love swimming, running and mowing the lawn! my favourite vegetable is carrots (or potatoes if mum's baked them) and I love fresh fruit salad. My most favourite thing to do is spend time with my precious family.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pretty

The other day were strolling around in the city when the girls and I noticed a sign advertising free face painting in the upper level of Cat 'n' Fiddle Arcade.  So up we went.

Charlotte is "Pink swirls and purple love hearts..."



































You guessed it;  Bella is a flower.



































'Twas fun - and a timely distraction (how long does a chocolate high last for anyway???)

2 comments:

Bride said...

tell me about it... easter and 2 birthdays isnt a good mix!!!!
girls face painting looks gorgeous

kids had a funny chat this arvo. George and Reuben were like two old men!

Ange Carmichael said...

We're still going with the chocolate thing here...thank goodness we're surrounded by lots of big paddocks

Free face painting rocks, especially when its so awesome!!