About Me

My photo
Where do I begin? I guess At the beginning! I live in beautiful Tasmania, Australia with my wonderful hubby, Matthew and our four angels (part time devils) Isaac, Reuben, Isabella, and Charlotte. Currently I'm a stay-at-home mum and I absolutely love that. Nothing else compares. I'm also studying the Master of Teaching part-time and I'm serving as the relief society president of our ward. I love being outside, especially in summer. I love big windows & lots of light. I love swimming, running and mowing the lawn! my favourite vegetable is carrots (or potatoes if mum's baked them) and I love fresh fruit salad. My most favourite thing to do is spend time with my precious family.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

ME


YES!....I've finally done it, I've started a blog!
At last I have the time (and inclination) to upload photos and write something about me and mine...
So what do I say...um...yeah. I think I'll just introduce my family.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Blanche.
You didn't admit that you had started writing a blog. Bride blabbed didn't she.
Anyway its looking good.
Looking forward to more Sayers happenings.
Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Hello Blanche .
Well your now an official bloggest!!
Keep adding wont you as ill keep on checking in on you....
When r u coming to Melb again? Perhaps when you do ill pop down and we i can do lunch and shops again with you and bride ?
Have fun Blogging
Shannon

Elle said...

Hey Blanche - welcome to the blog world - you will love it - it's a world where your dreams come true (ok, so I just totally made that up) But, you will enjoy the blog world.. I just have one question:
thats not a Hawks scarf your wearing is it???

If you want to read my blog (you've probably got better things to do) but email me and I will add you:

carmichaelsuomi@gmail.com

Hannah Challis said...

Hi Blanche! Great Blog - I am very excited cause now I can keep an eye on you!
Send me an email hannahchallis@gmail.com so that you can keep an eye on me!!!
I will have to send Lani up for a play sometime soon.
Han

Blanche said...

Yes that is very much a Hawks scarf!

Not sure how often I will be able to update my blog but I will make a concerted effort!

Chez said...

Finally a couple of more 'Pages' out of the book starting to blog.
They look great. I like to artistic photo of you on the beach.
MUM